Meditation on “How God Shows His Love to Us” from 3.3.19. Hear the Sermon.
- God loves us when we are down and out.
- Romans 5:6
- Let’s praise the Lord that no matter what we have done or what we are going through, He still loves us.
- God shows His love exceeds the realm of human possibility.
- Romans 5:7-8
- Let’s praise the Lord that He loves us even though He knows who we really are.
- God’s love gives us joy in spite of strife.
- Romans 5:9-11
- Let’s remember that we have access to great joy even when facing strife because of our hope in Jesus Christ.
- Let’s praise the Lord for being our Source of joy.
Daily Bible Reading:
- Monday: John 13:18-20
- Tuesday: John 13:21-24
- Wednesday: John 13:25-28
- Thursday: John 13:29-30
- Friday: John 13:31-33
- Saturday: John 13:34-38
Please go to www.NotInRhodeIsland.com to let your senators know you are not in favor of the abortion expansion bill being considered in the hearing on March 5.
Monday, March 4, 6:30 PM Advisory Committee Meeting
Monday, March 11, 6:30 PM Women’s Dessert and Bible Study
Friday, March 15, 6:30 PM Men’s Prayer Dinner
Sunday, March 17, Corned Beef & Cabbage Fellowship and Youth Cookie Contest (immediately following Worship Hour)
Friday, March 29, 6:30 PM Youth Activity: Games & Pizza
Looking ahead, April 9 we will consolidate all April activities to go see “Noah” at Showcase Cinemas in Warwick (1200 Quaker Lane). Please sign up on list in vestibule.